Instructor-led sessions | 2 Full Days | Live Online Training
People Leaders Program
A leader or manager who uses coaching skills as part of their leadership style can push performance of their team to greater heights. Learn the right method, tools and understanding through this 2-Days workshop to start cultivating a coaching culture within your team.
Course Duration and Method
The objective of this course is to equip participants to be more people oriented and develop coaching skills required to emphatise, empower and motivate their team
None except a willingness to learn
Who should attend this course
- Senior Management Team
- HR Leaders
- Team Leaders
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- To understand what is coaching and the right perception of coaching
- To know the importance of coaching as a managerial style
- To align all leaders towards the right coaching mindset and culture
- To equip leaders and managers with the skills to coach their team
- To learn how to build trust and rapport as a leader
- To learn effective communications through listening and asking powerful questions
- To learn how to conduct an effective coaching session
- To learn how to empower, motivate and manage difficult conversations
- To learn how to deal with emotions when handling conflict
People Leaders Program Course Outline
- Purpose of Leadership – discovers the leader and his/her value
- Coaching as a Leadership Style – covers understanding of coaching
- The Foundation for a Leader – covers building rapport and trust
- The Toughest Skill for a Leader – Listening
- Empowering Your Team – Asking Powerful Questions
- The Power of Feedforward & Validation
- Transforming to be A Coach Leader
- Dealing with Emotion in A Conflict
Our instructors are committed to provide you with personalised guidance and feedback to ensure you get the most out of the course.
Vice President, International Coaching Federation (ICF) Malaysia Charter Chapter
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Foundation of Certificate in Institute of Practitioners of Advertising
PRINCE2® Project Management Foundation
Major in Business Studies (Marketing) from Tunku Abdul Rahman College
Kareen brings with her more than 10 years of marketing experience and 18 years of leadership experience – 7 years as an entrepreneur and 11 years as a corporate leader. She has vast experience with start-ups, SMEs and GLCs in business development, customer success, marketing, and management roles.
Kareen is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She has been a mentor to senior executives on business and marketing strategies. She firmly believes in people development as the core to any successful businesses.
Kareen started her career as a sales executive in a boutique design and printing firm before becoming an entrepreneur for 7 years. After her entrepreneurial stint, she re-joined the corporate world for personal reasons, working in various roles in customer engagement, sales, marketing and general management. Her roles included the Head of Sales for English Channels in the Media Sales Division of ASTRO, Malaysia’s leading Pay TV Company, Chief Marketing Officer in A&W Malaysia and general manager of a hotel in Putrajaya.
At present, Kareen is a trainer, a coach, a marketing consultant, and an entrepreneur.
Sign up for this People Leaders Program to cultivate a coaching culture within your team!
So, what are you waiting for?
This could be helpful to you
1. Why should I attend this Course?
A leader or manager who uses coaching skills as part of their leadership style can push performance of their team to greater heights.
The People Leaders Program is crafted to support leaders and managers to be more people oriented and develop coaching skills required to empathise, empower and motivate their team. Coaching leadership style also relates better with Gen-Y and Gen-Z who are highly opinionated, more sensitive and have more options in choosing who they want to work with.
Learn the right method, tools and understanding through this 2-Days workshop to start cultivating a coaching culture within your team.
2. Are there any pre-requisites for this Course?
None except a willingness to learn
3. Will I receive a Certificate on completion?
Yes, upon passing the Course you will receive a People Leaders Program Certificate!
4. I am working full-time. Do you have evening sessions?
Unfortunately for the time being, we only have the courses scheduled during weekdays for this Course.
5. How do I enroll for this Course?
It’s simple! Click the ‘Enrol Now’ button and fill in the information and click the ‘Submit’ button. Our Enrolment team will contact you shortly with the Booking Form
6. Who we are
Mobius Group is a data science company based in Malaysia offering industry relevant data science courses and services. One of our missions is to help individuals and organisations understand data and apply the knowledge for industry and organisational effectiveness. Mobius Group provides data science courses for upskilling, reskilling and affordable access to data science solutions for industry and SMEs in Malaysia and around the region.